Spring break is right around the corner, which means, for many of us, time to start planning our spring break road trips! Before you embark on your journey, we encourage you to visit Mercedes Service of Silicon Valley for an inspection. We will make sure your Mercedes is ready for spring break.
Here is how to get your Mercedes ready for Spring Break:
- Tires are the only point of contact between your Mercedes and the road, so it is essential to have a technician inspect your tire pressure and overall condition of your tires before you go.
- You can think of the fluids in your vehicle as the life blood of your engine. If your vehicle is low on any fluids, your Mercedes has to work overtime just to perform correctly. Before you head out on any big trips, make sure to have an experienced technician examine your Mercedes’s fluid levels.
- Brakes are usually something we take for granted, but imagine what a potentially dangerous situation you would be in without properly working brakes. Being able to stop in a timely manner is crucial for your safety, along with the safety of your passengers and other drivers on the road.
- We all know about spring showers! With spring showers almost here, we need to make sure our windshield wipers are ready to go.
- On average, a battery can last 3 to 5 years, but harsh winters and short driving trips can shorten the lifespan. We wouldn’t want you to have to deal with a dead battery on your road trip, as it would be quite the hassle.
Make your appointment online today or call us at 408-831-BENZ (2369), and we will make sure your vehicle is ready to go for your spring break trip. We are located at, 985 West Julian St. San Jose, CA 95126 and are open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, closed on Saturdays and Sundays. We look forward to hearing from you.